HANGING POT RACK W/ SQUARE HAMMERED FRONT
- Artistic handcrafted ceiling mounted pan, pot, spice, and lid rack with square hammered lid & spice holder by Joanne & Joanne's pot racks.
- Wrought iron cookware organizer features a lid holder front on each side of the rack has 2 square hammered solid steel bars giving it a very attractive and unique appearance.
- Tired of your cookware lids falling out of the cabinets when you open the cabinet door, or hiding in the bottom drawer of the cook stove, this rack will put those lids at arms reach.
- 15 double hooks for holding 30 or more items. Each hanger hook holds two items and each hook is totally adjustable for desired positioning of pots, pans and utensils.
- Choose from over 10 durable superb professional powder coat finishes
- Select a length that fits your kitchen island, bar or other area
- Select from Brass, Silver or color to match chain
- Longer chain selection
- Get additional double pot hanger hooks
- Free Shipping 48 states actual shipping internationally.
- Amish built.
- This style of rack is perfect for suspending over a kitchen island or bar.
- The chain brackets that attach the rack to the chain can be positioned most any installation for suspending the rack to the desired positioning over an island or bar.
- The attractive square hammered style lid holder rails hold 8 to 12 lids, PLATES or can be used for spices too!
- This functional rack helps organize your cookware for easy and quick access to your most frequently used kitchen tools.
- The supplied chains are great for normal installation in a room with 8 feet tall ceilings. Longer chains can be purchased for taller ceilings.
- This pictured rack is 36" long, 7" high & 24" wide, weighs about 25 pounds and is finished in a superb black texture powder coat finish for superior durability
- 4 ceiling screw hooks
- 4 chains 2' long each chain is rated at over 220 pounds for a total chain capacity of over 800 pounds
- 4 Chain hanger clips are adjustable to aid in installation.
MADE IN LAMAR, MO. USA
- Ships FREE!
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St Ln. Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew