HANGING POT RACK W/ PLAIN FRONT, BLACK TEXTURED 30" LONG
- Hand crafted, ceiling mounted pan, pot, spice, and lid rack from Joanne is Amish built.
- The attractive two bar style front lid rails holds 6 to 10 lids or plates or can be used for a spice rack or holder also!
- This functional pot rack helps organize your kitchen cookware and utensils for attractive easy and quick access.
- This pictured rack is 30" long, 7" high & 24 wide, weighs about 25 pounds and is finished in a superb black texture powder coat professional finish for superior durability.
- If you need a different size from 12 up to 96 inches long just contact us for a price and I can tell you how to buy it on ebay.
- We are friendly and helpful. We hand craft each rack one at a time and custom build every day to suit the customer.
- This style of hanging or ceiling mounted rack is perfect for over a kitchen island or bar.
- The 4 chain brackets that attach the rack to the chain can be positioned most anywhere for suspending the rack to the desired positioning over an island or bar.
- The supplied chains are great for normal installation in a room with 8 ft. tall ceilings. Longer chains can be purchased for taller ceilings.
- It comes with 15 double hooks for holding 30 items. Each hanger hook holds two items and each hook is totally adjustable anywhere on the top shelf for desired positioning of pots, pans and utensils.
- Comes with mounting hardware:
- 4 ceiling screw hooks
- 4 chains 2' long each chain is rated at over 200 pounds
- 4 Chain clips
- Each pot pan and lid rack is handcrafted as ordered by our expert craftsmen and finished with super durable baked on finish. Normal lead time is 5-14 working days from order to ship. Possibly up to 21 days, depending on order. We are very proud of our products. And have a Customer satisfaction guarantee on our workmanship.
- Contact us today for a time estimate on any hand crafted rack!
- You can always contact us for information about installation help free or see our pdf file below that can be printed out
MADE IN LAMAR, MO. USA
- Ships FREE!
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St Ln. Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew