DEER TROPHY HEAT ENHANCED PLAQUE
- The unique coloring of this trophy wall mounting plaque is a special heat treatment process which brings out fantastic coloring.
- After treatment the steel cutout is clear coated to maintain the coloring.
- Mounting holes are chambered for flush fitting mounting screws.
- Has bracket for attaching the trophy mount.
- Measures about 30" wide and 22" tall and is made from 1/8" thick steel.
- The heat coloring is done by hand so each is uniquely colored.
MADE IN LAMAR, MO. USA
- Ships FREE!
- A family owned business since 1976 our 40th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St Ln. Lamar, Mo 64759.
- We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway (I-49) about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to the US48. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are also available for additional fees
- We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm, Central time
- Contact us at 800-283-7107 or 417-682-5551 and talk to a knowledgeable, English speaking person now!
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 417-682-3987
- Located in Lamar, Mo. 64759
Alan, Joanne and Crew