75 HP 3 PHASE T-FRAME ELECTRIC MOTORS, 1800 RPM
Electric motor 75 hp 3 phase TEFC 365T frame from Worldwide Electric
- 2 year warranty from Worldwide Electric see detail in picture (see picture)
- Totally Enclosed fan cooled TEFC Enclosure
- Three phase 1800 rpm
- 208-230/460 Volt
- 1.15 service factor
- 2-3/8" shaft (dia.)
- Inverter duty with class "F" insulation
- Electrically reversible
- EPACT Rated
- Large metal name plate with easy to read wiring diagram
- NEMA 365T Frame
- 2 3/8" shaft
- All Cast Iron Frames
- Heavy duty over-sized ball bearings and High tensile strength steel shaft
- Shaft slinger keeps moisture and contamination from the drive end bearing
- Steel fan cover
- Large easy to wire junction box with rubber gasket
- All Motors are in stock and ready to ship
- Contact us for a motor, gear reducer or reduction drive not listed, we have them in stock, we are listing more of our products on our website every day.
- Contact us for quantity pricing.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that we are switching over from premium efficiency motors to eisa-compliant motors there may be a limited availability. Call for availability on ALL motors before you order!
- We also have three phase 56C flange motors in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.5, and 2 horse power. With 1800 RPM
- In our T-Frame Motors we have 1 horse power to 500 horse power, in 3600 RPM, 1800 RPM, 1200 RPM, and 900RPM.
- Single phase 56c frame motors from 1/3 to 2 hp
If you have any questions or comments please contact us at 800-283-7107 or
- Since 1976 our 34th year serving our customers
- firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7.
- Worldwide Electric motors carry all appropriate certifications and / or accreditation's for the United States market place as well as most international markets. Copies of Certifications / Accreditation's as well as laboratory testing data is available upon request.
- Washburn Farm & Home Supply is located 2 miles north of Lamar, Mo 64759 at 172 NE 1st Ln. Washburn's has a a wide variety of products including Augers, over 400 sizes of auger flighting, custom built augers, electric motors, skid steer attachments, skid steer hitch adapters and converters, hay bale spears, hay moving and stacking attachments, steel building, grain bins, and Joanne's pot pan lid and spice racks which are custom built to suit your needs.
- Call us at 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 or fax us at 417 682 3987 for a friendly knowledgeable person on the first call.