Gate Latch Weld-in Spring loaded cattle corral gate latch.
- This listing is for 1 spring loaded gate plunger pin latch
- Spring loaded for automatic latching
- Small design for small gates
- 1/2" diameter spring latching plunger pin, optional post catch not included
- Weld-in Design
- Disassembles for installation or maintenance
- Plunger pin is adjustable too
- Works Well with the small gate striker catch also available in our store
- Available in quantities of 1 or more. Save freight on multiple quantities
Super economical Weld-in Spring loaded cattle corral gate latch. This small automatic gate latch has a heavy duty 1/2" diameter spring loaded plunger pin and handle with a total length of 6 inches. Outside tube is 1 inch diameter and 3 inches long.
This is an excellent heavy duty corral gate latch or stop assembly.
Weld on catch for the permanent post or gate outside frame is also available, just see our other products.
See us for many of your fencing, corral, gate, latch needs for farm or ranch. Call us for quantity freight prices as well as mix and match of different products in one shipment.
This exact latch is used on many commercially built corrals in cattle feed lots and yards as well as commercial and private stock yard facilities. I use these on my cattle ranch and they are excellent latches.
Call us at 800 283 7107 M-F 8-5 Central time or email me at email@example.com 24/7 for more information, questions and/or ordering. We are friendly, reliable and helpful and glad to help you get what you need for your operation.
Note:This is a really slick corral or pasture gate latch. I use these on my farm and they work and their automatic quick latching has saved me from injury several times.
Great for beef, dairy, cattle, hog, horse, sheep, goat, exotic animal fence, pasture, trap, crowding pen and alley, and corral gates.
Ask for Alan, Scott, or Joanne and talk to a real live knowledgeable English speaking farmer the first time.
This weld-in spring loaded corral gate latch can be picked up at our facility Washburn Farm and Home Supply just north of Lamar, Mo. 64759 on the east side of US 71 or 2 miles north of McDonald's on east outer road. Lamar is about 120 miles south of Kansas City, Mo or about 25 miles north of I-44 & 71 JCT. just look for the big yellow sign
Alan, Joanne & Scott
See our wide variety of spears and attachments in my online store
- 39" or 48" hay bale spears with cross bolt sleeves
- 39" and 48" hay bale tines with tapered sleeve and nut.
- 17" stabilizer support spears
- 3 point hitch attachments with your choice of spear arrangements from 1 to 8 spears or tines
- loader bucket attachments with 1 to 8 spears or tines
- universal units that replace the loader bucket and can also be used as a 3 point attachment with your choice of spear arrangement
- skid-steer brackets to convert your attachment to the standardized skid-steer mount
- many different hay moving units for skid steer with your choice of different spear configurations
- Adapters to put 3 point implements on your skidsteer
- Adapters to convert your tractor loader to a skidsteer hitch
- Economical Pickup truck 12 volt electric hydraulic hay bale carriers for pickups with regular beds or flatbeds in 3 different configurations
- Spring loaded corral gate latches heavy duty
We Ship to US states:AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC
And also Canada