- Clamp on four spear.
- Fits backhoe bucket or regular bucket.
- Hay bale spear is 39" inches long
- Call to change spear length, spear sizes are available in 33", 39" and 48"
- Tapered for easier hay bale penetration and spear removal
- Forged & Heat treated.
- Guaranteed for 1 year
If defects are from workmen ship
- Carries both round and square hay bales.
- This forged hay bale spear, speer, spike, stabber, tine, fork or prong features a 39" long, heat treated, tapered heavy duty spear.
- The spear is easily removed from the straight weld in sleeve by taking out the cross bolt and sliding the spear out of the sleeve.
- It reinstalls easily too. Some customers buy extra sleeves for different spear, prong, spike arrangements or to use the same spear on other attachments.
- The sleeve can be welded to your hay moving carrier attachment.
- Our super heavy duty penetrating heavy duty hay bale prong is 1 5/8 diameter at big end and tapers to a point on the other end for easy bale penetration and removal.
- You can order on-line 24/7 or call 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 Monday-Friday 8-5 central. One of our knowledgeable people like Alan, Scott or Joanne can answer your questions or take your order.
- We are here to help you get you what you need for your application. Many customers need 2 to 6 spears for their hay moving or stacking situation. The weld in sleeve is 2 1/4 diameter and 6" long. Our 33, 39 & 48 spears will interchange in the sleeve.
- Guaranteed! you break it, you return it we send you another, You pay freight only! Guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase. Note: warranty is void if not installed properly or used for anything other than hay, poked in the ground, or used to lift the front of the tractor on a front end loader for example.
- We have sold thousands of these hay bale spears and these spears are the best quality we can find for the money. 2500# overall rating on all of my spears. All spears are tempered, forged, and heat treated spears! Actually tested to over 3000#.
- Also you can replace your old 2" diameter fat spears (straight shaft with a tapered point in the end) with our 2" OD sleeve adapter $15 each for straight sleeve with cross-bolt style accepts 7/16 bolt.
- See my store for 33, 39, & 48" inch hay bale spear, hay bale fork, hay bale prong, hay bale tine or hay bale stabber as well as 17 long stabilizer spears or supporting spears and a quick attach loader bucket spike unit with 1, 2, 3, 4 (or however may spears you need) spears that are held in the bucket with 1 bolt in the bottom of the bucket.
- Extra weld-in sleeves are available too. We also custom build to suit you and can arrange the spears to suit your needs.
- See our other store listings for more high quality hay bale handling equipment. Thanks, find our other hay moving items and custom ideas in our online store or on eBay. See our 12 volt electric hydraulic JSB Barnes Haylex pump which is great for pickup and trailer hay hauling jobs.
- See the wide selection for 3-pt, tractor loader bucket, bobcat, skidsteer, skid steer, skid loader, uni-loader, spike carriers, stackers and hay movers. All are available with 1 to 6 large 48 inch or 39 inch long spikes or 33 inch long hay bale spears as well as our smaller 17 inch stabilizer prongs to keep the hay bale from turning over.
These hay bale spears as well as our complete ag hay moving attachments can be picked up at our facility Washburn Farm and Home Supply just 2 miles north of Lamar, Mo. 64759 USA on the east side of US 71. Lamar is about 120 miles south of Kansas City, Mo and about 25 miles north of I-44 & 71 North intersection near Carthage.
Call 800 283 7107 8-5 M-F central or email firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7. We will respond to your questions!
Alan, Scott & Joanne
See our other store items for pickup truck hay bale carrier mover, tractor loader bucket attachment, mounted hay bale mover, skid steer hay fork, bobcat and skidsteer attachments, spear, spike prong, farm, 3 pt, great for 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6, 6x5, 6x6, round bale, or 3x3 ,3x4, 4x4, square bale, large square, large round, and all types or hay; alfalfa, prairie, fescue, brome, Bermuda, straw, tiff as well as native grass like switch grass, Indian grass, grease grass, bluestem, blue stem.
These are called different things in different areas we call them hay bale spears, others call them prong, tine, fork, stabber, carrier, mover, forged steel, tempered, hardened steel spike, penetrator, and probably others too. No matter where you are from we are glad to help you get what you need.
We strive to please for over 33 years since 1976.
Map to Washburn Company's Joanne's Pot Pan Lid & Spice Rack Facility & Washburn Farm & Home Supply